276-hour Required Content TrainingSKU: n/a.
Topics covered include:
- Pharmacology of Psychoactive Substance
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Theoretical Models of Addiction
- Enhancing Motivation for Change
- Group Treatment Approaches
- Trauma-Informed Care
- Screening and Assessment in Substance Abuse Treatment
- Addressing Suicidal Thoughts and Behaviors
- Communicable Diseases: HIV/AIDS
- Managing Anger and Depression in Substance Abuse Treatment
- Telemental Health
- Patient Placement Criteria
- Confidentiality of Patient Records
- Ethics in Addiction Counseling
- Cultural Competence in Substance Abuse Treatment
- Clinical Supervision for Addiction Professionals
276 Hours – $2210
Please contact our office for information regarding payment plan options or to order individual content sections.
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.