Alabama AAP 140-hour Required Content TrainingSKU: n/a.
This course includes 140 hours of approved education related to the domains and tasks of an ICRC certified counselor including 6 hours of professional ethics education and 4 hours of HIV/AIDS education.
Topics covered include:
- Ethics for Addiction Professionals
- Communicable Diseases: HIV/AIDS
- Screening and Assessment
- Treatment Planning
- Patient Placement Criteria
- Pharmacology of Psychoactive Substances
- Enhancing Motivation for Change
- Theoretical Models of Addiction
140 Hours – $980
Please contact our office for information regarding payment plan options or to order individual content sections.