Ohio Chemical Dependency Counselor Assistant (CDCA) Preliminary (formerly Phase I)SKU: n/a.
This course covers the required 40 hours of education for the Chemical Dependency Counselor Assistant (CDCA) Premliminary (formerly Phase I) certification.
Topics covered include:
- Theories of Addiction (5 hours)
- Counseling Procedures and Strategies with Addicted Populations (14 hours)
- Group Process and Techniques Working with Addicted Populations (5 hours)
- Assessment and Diagnosis of Addiction (3 hours)
- Treatment Planning (7 hours)
- Ethics (6 hours)
40 Hours – $245
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.