Ohio Chemical Dependency Counselor Assistant (CDCA) Renewable (formerly Phase II)SKU: n/a.
This course covers the required 30 hours of education for the Chemical Dependency Counselor Assistant (CDCA) Renewable (formerly Phase II) certification.
Topics covered include:
- Theories of Addiction (5 hours)
- Counseling Procedures and Strategies with Addicted Populations (8 hours)
- Group Process and Techniques Working with Addicted Populations (5 hours)
- Assessment and Diagnosis of Addiction (3 hours)
- Treatment Planning (6 hours)
- Ethics (3 hours)
30 Hours – $195
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.