Clinical Supervision 40-hour Required Content TrainingSKU: n/a.
This course focuses on supervisory issues and techniques in substance abuse counseling.
Topics covered include:
- Principles and models of clinical supervision
- Supervisory skills and competencies
- Assessment and evaluation
- Counselor development
- Management and administration
- Professional development
- Program development and quality assurance
- Professional and ethical standards
- Dual relationships and counselor impairment
- Cultural competence and contextual factors
40 Hours – $395
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.