Confidentiality of Patient RecordsSKU: n/a.
This course focuses on confidentiality laws and regulations for alcohol and other drug treatment.
Topics covered include:
- The purpose and scope of federal alcohol and drug confidentiality regulations
- Patient consent for release of confidential information
- Exceptions to confidentiality rules
- Restrictions on redisclosure
- Court orders
- Communicable disease reporting
- Child abuse mandated reporting procedures and requirements
- Confidentiality and privacy issues when using technology-based therapeutic tools
10 Hours – $115
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.