Group Therapy in Substance Abuse TreatmentSKU: n/a.
This course focuses on group treatment approaches with substance abusing clients.
Topics covered include:
- Advantages of group treatment for substance abusing populations
- Group models commonly used in substance abuse treatment
- Criteria for placement in groups
- Assessing readiness for group
- Group development and phase-specific tasks
- Managing common problems in groups
- Group therapy strategies and techniques
- Group leadership competencies and skills
30 Hours – $145
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.