|Delivery Option Mail Only||
Domain 1 – Planning and Evaluation (40 hours / $185)SKU: n/a.
Topics covered include:
- Determine the level of community readiness for change.
- Identify appropriate methods to gather relevant data for prevention planning.
- Identify existing resources available to address the community needs.
- Identify gaps in resources based on the assessment of community conditions.
- Identify the target audience.
- Identify factors that place persons in the target audience at greater risk for the identified problem.
- Identify factors that provide protection or resilience for the target audience.
- Determine priorities based on comprehensive community assessment.
- Develop a prevention plan based on research and theory that addresses community needs and desired outcomes.
- Select prevention strategies, programs, and best practices to meet the identified needs of the community.
- Implement a strategic planning process that results in the development and implementation of a quality strategic plan.
- Identify appropriate prevention program evaluation strategies.
- Administer surveys/pre/posttests at work plan activities.
- Conduct evaluation activities to document program fidelity.
- Collect evaluation documentation for process and outcome measures.
- Evaluate activities and identify opportunities to improve outcomes.
- Utilize evaluation to enhance sustainability of prevention activities.
- Provide applicable workgroups with prevention information and other support to meet prevention outcomes.
- Incorporate cultural responsiveness into all planning and evaluation activities.
- Prepare and maintain reports, records, and documents pertaining to funding sources.
40 Hours – $185
Category: US Prevention Courses.