Ethical Issues and Responsibilities for Prevention ProfessionalsSKU: n/a.
This course focuses on legal issues, ethical principles and professional considerations commonly faced by prevention specialists and professionals.
Topics covered include:
- Ethical principles and legal issues in prevention
- Counselor-client relationships
- Boundary issues
- Counselor impairment and counselor wellness
- Clinical supervision and counselor competence
- Professional readiness
- Application of ethical codes in professional practice
- Confidentiality considerations
- IC&RC Prevention Code of Ethical Conduct
15 Hours – $120
Category: US Prevention Courses.