Florida CAC Treatment Planning – 15 hoursSKU: n/a.
This course focuses on best-practice philosophies for effective substance abuse treatment planning.
Topics covered include:
- Prioritizing client needs
- Components of treatment planning
- Treatment goals, objectives and interventions
- Re-evaluation of treatment plans
- Client participation in the treatment planning process
- Treatment planning skills and competencies
- Client motivation and readiness for change
- Co-Occurring disorders and special populations
15 Hours – $120
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.