Florida CAP, MCAP Clinical Evaluation – 35 hoursSKU: n/a.
This course focuses on screening and assessment procedures in substance abuse treatment.
Topics covered include:
- Screening and assessment instruments
- Interviewing skills and competencies
- Ethnic and cultural issues
- Co-morbid psychiatric disorders
- Screening and assessment skills and techniques
- Essential concepts in drug testing
- Drug toxicology testing procedures
- Special populations and special issues
35 Hours – $195
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.