Florida CAP, MCAP Documentation – 15 hoursSKU: n/a.
This course focuses on confidentiality laws and regulations for alcohol and other drug treatment. Topics covered include the purpose and scope of federal alcohol and drug confidentiality regulations, patient consent for release of confidential information, exceptions to confidentiality rules, restrictions on redisclosure, court orders, and communicable disease reporting requirements.
Topics covered include:
- The purpose and scope of federal alcohol and drug confidentiality regulations
- Patient consent for release of confidential information
- Exceptions to confidentiality rules
- Restrictions on redisclosure
- Court orders
- Communicable disease reporting
- Child abuse mandated reporting procedures and requirements
- Confidentiality and privacy issues when using technology-based therapeutic tools
15 Hours – $115