Florida CAP 350-hour Required Content TrainingSKU: n/a.
This course includes 350 hours across the following content areas:
- Application to Practice/Professional Readiness (80 hours)
- Case Management and Referral (15 hours)
- Client, Family, and Community Education (15 hours)
- Includes 4 hours of HIV/AIDs education and 2 hours of domestic violence education
- Clinical Evaluation (35 hours)
- Counseling (50 hours)
- Documentation (15 hours)
- Ethical and Professional Responsibilities (30 hours)
- Treatment Planning (30 hours)
- Understanding Addiction/Treatment Knowledge (80 hours)
350 Hours – $2450
Please contact our office for information regarding payment plan options or to purchase individual content area sections.
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.