Idaho Professional and Ethical ResponsibilitiesSKU: n/a.
This course focuses on professional and ethical responsibilities commonly faced in addiction counseling, federal and state laws, client welfare as a primary concern, professional competence supervision/development, financial issues, personal wellness, and relationships to professionals and institutions.
Topics covered include:
- Ethical principles and legal issues in addiction counseling
- Counselor-client relationships
- Boundary issues
- Counselor impairment and counselor wellness
- Clinical supervision and counselor competence
- Continuing education and professional readiness
- The HIPAA Privacy Rule
- Application of ethical codes in professional practice
36 Hours – $195
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.