Indiana ICAC II 450-hour Required Content TrainingSKU: n/a.
Topics covered include:
- Ethics – 6 hours
- Infectious Diseases – 6 hours
- Psychopharmacology – 6 hours
- Group Counseling Skill Development – 6 hours
- Co-Occurring Disorders – 6 hours
- HIV/AIDS – 6 hours
- Counseling Approaches and Strategies
- Trauma-Informed Care
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Cultural Competence
- Screening and Assessment
- Managing Anger and Depression
- Theoretical Models of Addiction
- Suicidal Thoughts and Behaviors
- Special Populations (Adolescents, Women, Older Adults)
- Treatment Planning
- Comprehensive Case Management
- Preventing Drug Abuse Among Children and Adolescents
450 Hours – $3150
Please contact our office for information regarding payment plan options or to order individual content sections.
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.