International Co-Occurring Gambling Specialist (ICOGS) Required Content TrainingSKU: n/a.
This course focuses on a variety of issues related to problem gambling.
Topics covered include:
- Scope and prevalence of problem gambling
- Gambling venues
- Predisposing risk factors
- Suicide risk
- Types of problem gamblers
- Stages of problem gambling
- Screening and assessment
- Cross-prevalence with chemical dependency
- Treatment strategies and treatment approaches
- Gamblers Anonymous and Gam-Anon
- Working with family members and significant others
- Problem gambling among special populations
- Gambling as a co-occurring disorder
- Impact of gambling on substance use and mental health
30 Hours – $575
Please contact our office for information regarding payment plan options.
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.