Montana LAC 30-hour Gambling/Gaming Disorder Assessment and Counseling TrainingSKU: n/a.
This course focuses on financial issues and strategies for problem gamblers and their families and various issues related to youth gambling.
Topics covered include:
- Social and personal costs of problem gambling to individuals and their families
- Financial warning signs
- Identifying assets and creating a realistic spending plan
- Personal bankruptcy issues
- Financial stabilization strategies
- Scope and prevalence of youth gambling
- Risk and protective factors
- Assessment issues
- Prevention efforts
- Treatment strategies and approaches
30 Hours – $240
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.