Oregon Clinical EvaluationSKU: n/a.
This course focuses on patient placement criteria for clients in need of chemical dependency services and assessment procedures in substance abuse treatment.
Topics covered include:
- Advantages of adopting uniform patient placement criteria
- Guidelines for level of care determination procedures
- Placement criteria categories and characteristics
- Implementation strategies
- Placement issues for special needs populations
- ASAM criteria dimensions and guiding principles
- ASAM levels of care
- ASAM withdrawal management levels of care
- Assessment instruments
- Diagnostic criteria for substance use disorders
- Assessment skills and techniques
- Assessment with special populations
25 Hours – $175
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.