Oregon HIV/AIDS Risk Assessment and Risk ReductionSKU: n/a.
This course focuses on scientifically-tested research-based models of HIV-prevention for substance abusing populations.
Topics covered include:
- Research-based principles of HIV-prevention
- Community-based outreach models
- Accessing and engaging high-risk target communities
- Personal characteristics of effective outreach workers
- Identifying potential outreach sites
- Risk assessment and risk reduction strategies
- Reinforcement and support of risk-reduction efforts
- Logistical concerns and implementation issues
20 Hours – $140
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.