Prevention Interventions for At-Risk BehaviorsSKU: n/a.
Topics covered include:
- Risk and protective factors
- Evidenced based prevention programs
- Public policies to reduce substance use and misuse
- Prevention of adverse childhood experiences
- Barriers to behavioral health help seeking
- Vulnerable population groups
- Ethical principles and legal issues in prevention
- Confidentiality considerations
- IC&RC Prevention Code of Ethical Conduct
20 Hours – $140
Category: US Prevention Courses. Tag: Mississippi.