Prevention Strategies and Interventions for at Risk Populations (48 Hours)SKU: n/a.
This course includes 6 hours of professional ethics.
Topics covered include:
- Risk and protective factors
- Evidenced based prevention programs
- Public policies to reduce substance use and misuse
- Prevention of adverse childhood experiences
- Barriers to behavioral health help seeking
- Ethical principles and legal issues in prevention
- Confidentiality considerations
- IC&RC Prevention Code of Ethical Conduct
- Research-based principles of HIV-prevention
- Evidenced based marijuana use prevention practices for pregnant and postpartum women
48 Hours – $270
Category: US Prevention Courses. Tag: Louisiana.