|Delivery Option Mail Only||
Domain 4 – Community Organization (10 Hours / $115)SKU: n/a.
Topics covered include:
- Identify the community demographics and norms.
- Identify a diverse group of stakeholders to include in prevention programming activities.
- Build community ownership of prevention programs by collaborating with stakeholders when planning, implementing, and evaluating prevention activities.
- Offer guidance to stakeholders and community members in mobilizing for community change.
- Participate in creating and sustaining community-based coalitions.
- Develop or assist in developing content and materials for meetings and other related activities.
- Develop strategic alliances with other service providers within the community.
- Develop collaborative agreements with other service providers within the community.
- Participate in behavioral health planning and activities.
10 Hours – $115
Category: US Prevention Courses.