|Delivery Option Mail Only||
Domain 6 – Professional Growth and Responsibility (15 Hours / $120)SKU: n/a.
Topics covered include:
- Demonstrate knowledge of current prevention theory and practice.
- Adhere to all legal, professional, and ethical principles.
- Demonstrate cultural responsiveness as a prevention professional.
- Demonstrate self-care consistent with prevention messages.
- Recognize importance of participation in professional associations locally, statewide, and nationally.
- Demonstrate responsible and ethical use of public and private funds.
- Advocate for health promotion across the life span.
- Advocate for healthy and safe communities.
- Demonstrate knowledge of current issues of addiction.
- Demonstrate knowledge of current issues of mental, emotional, and behavioral health.
15 Hours – $120
Category: US Prevention Courses.