View cart “Problem Gambling: 60 Hour Core Curriculum Treatment Track Training – Mail” has been added to your cart.
Florida CPP 250-hour Required Content TrainingSKU: n/a.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding Addiction (24 hours)
- Prevention-Specific Ethics (6 hours)
- Planning and Evaluation (70 hours – includes 16 hours directly related to staff supervision)
- Prevention Education and Service Delivery (35 hours)
- Communication (25 hours)
- Community Organization (35 hours)
- Public Policy and Environmental Change (25 hours)
- Professional Growth and Responsibility (30 hours)
250 Hours – $1250
Please contact our office for information regarding payment plan options.
Category: US Prevention Courses.