Treating Adolescents with Substance Abuse DisordersSKU: n/a.
This course focuses on the unique issues and best practice philosophies for addressing the specific needs of adolescents in substance abuse treatment.
Topics covered include:
- Special issues and unique needs of adolescents in substance abuse treatment
- Patterns and prevalence of alcohol and substance use among adolescents
- Consequences of adolescent drug use
- Brain development and adolescent drug use
- Tailoring treatment to adolescents needs
- Addiction medication issues
- Special populations
- Legal issues and considerations
6 Hours – $100
Category: US Social Work Continuing Education Courses.