Understanding Anger and Depression in Substance Use Disorder TreatmentSKU: n/a.
This course focuses on best-practice philosophies for managing anger and depression in substance abuse treatment settings.
Topics covered include:
- Nature of anger and depressive symptoms
- Relationship between anger and depression and substance use disorders
- Impact of anger and depression on treatment participation and treatment outcomes
- Screening and assessment
- Techniques to manage anger and depression in substance abuse treatment settings
- Transference and countertransference
- Behavioral, cognitive and emotionally focused intervention strategies
10 hours – $115
Category: US Social Work Continuing Education Courses.