Arkansas CPS 120-hour Required Content TrainingSKU: n/a.
This course includes 24 hours of ATOD specific education, a minimum of 20 hours in each of the six (6) prevention performance domains, 6 hours of Program Planning, Evaluation, and Prevention Ethics, and 6 hours of Cultural Awareness.
Please note, this course does not cover APCB Orientation or APCB Exam Prep.
Topics covered include:
- Domain 1 – Planning and Evaluation (20 hours – includes 6 hours of Program Planning, Evaluation, and 6 hours of Cultural Awareness)
- Domain 2 – Prevention Education and Service Delivery (20 hours)
- Domain 3 – Communication (20 hours)
- Domain 4 – Community Organization (20 hours)
- Domain 5 – Public Policy and Environmental Change (20 hours)
- Domain 6 – Professional Growth and Responsibility (20 hours – includes 6 hours of Prevention Ethics)
120 Hours – $1080
Please contact our office for information regarding payment plan options or to order individual content sections.
Category: US Prevention Courses.