HIV/AIDS Education for Prevention Professionals – 4 hoursSKU: n/a.
This course focuses on research-based models of HIV-prevention for substance abusing populations.
Topics covered include:
- Research-based principles of HIV-prevention
- Community-based outreach models
- Accessing and engaging high-risk target communities
- Risk assessment and risk reduction strategies
- Reinforcement and support of risk-reduction efforts
- Logistical concerns and implementation issues
4 Hours – $75
Category: US Prevention Courses.