California Section 5: Individual, Group and Family CounselingSKU: n/a.
This course will examine the theories and techniques of individual, group and family counseling.
Topics covered include:
- Theories, principles and techniques of individual substance use disorder counseling
- Effective strategies for meeting the counseling needs of diverse patient populations
- Advantages of group treatment for substance use disorder populations
- Group leadership competencies and skills
- Family therapy strategies and techniques
- Integration of family therapy practices into substance use disorder treatment
45 Hours – $350
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.