HIV/AIDS: Legal, Ethical, and Professional ConsiderationsSKU: n/a.
This course focuses on the legal issues, ethical principles and professional considerations commonly faced when working with persons with HIV/AIDS.
Topics covered include:
- Treatment access and discrimination
- Public health reporting requirements
- Duty to treat and duty to warn
- Dual relationships
- Confidentiality regulations
- End-of-life issues
- Counselor attitudes and biases
- Training and competency issues
15 Hours – $125
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.