Addressing Suicidal Thoughts and Behaviors in Substance Abuse TreatmentSKU: n/a.
This course offers substance abuse counselors a four-step process for addressing suicidal thoughts and behaviors in substance abuse treatment.
Topics covered include:
- Link between substance abuse and suicidality
- Risk and protective factors
- Demographic correlates
- Suicide assessment
- Techniques and procedures for addressing suicidal thoughts and behaviors
- Warning signs and safety plans
- Counselor skills and competencies
- Documentation and confidentiality issues
20 Hours – $125
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.