Clinical Supervision in Substance Abuse Treatment – By Mail Only
This course focuses on advanced supervisory issues and techniques in substance abuse counseling.
Topics covered include:
- Principles and models of clinical supervision
- Supervisory skills and competencies
- Assessment and evaluation
- Counselor development
- Management and administration
- Professional development
- Program development and quality assurance
- Professional and ethical standards
- Dual relationships and counselor impairment
- Cultural competence and contextual factors
30 Hours – $245
Category: Canada Substance Abuse Certification Courses.