Clinical Supervision in Substance Abuse TreatmentSKU: n/a.
This course focuses on advanced supervisory issues and techniques in substance abuse counseling.
Topics covered include:
- Principles and models of clinical supervision
- Supervisory skills and competencies
- Assessment and evaluation
- Counselor development
- Management and administration
- Professional development
- Program development and quality assurance
- Professional and ethical standards
- Dual relationships and counselor impairment
- Cultural competence and contextual factors
30 Hours – $325
Course not available for download
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.