DC CADC II 42-hour Required Content TrainingSKU: n/a.
This course covers the required 42 hours of education for CAC-II certification.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding the dynamics of human behavior and family systems – 3 hours
- Signs and symptoms of substance abuse – 3 hours
- Recovery process, stages of change, relapse prevention, treatment approaches, group dynamics and other adjunctive treatment recovery support groups, motivational interviewing, and models and theories of addiction – 9 hours
- Ethics, rules and regulations – 3 hours
- Professional identity in the provision of substance abuse services – 3 hours
- Crisis Intervention – 3 hours
- Substance abuse counseling treatment planning and research – 3 hours
- Counseling Skills for individual and group, motivational interviewing – 3 hours
- Cultural factors and competencies in addiction – 3 hours
- Co-Occurring disorders in interdisciplinary treatment – 3 hours
- Diagnostic and screening criteria in addictions – 3 hours
- Psychopharmacology resources in the treatment of addictions – 3 hours
42 Hours – $450
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.