Financial Planning for Problem Gamblers and Their FamiliesSKU: n/a.
This course focuses on financial issues and strategies for problem gamblers and their families.
Topics covered include:
- Social and personal costs of problem gambling to individuals and their families
- Financial warning signs
- Identifying assets and creating a realistic spending plan
- Limiting access to money
- Repayment of gambling debts
- Personal bankruptcy issues
- Financial stabilization strategies
15 Hours – $120
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.