Alcohol Use and Abuse: Physical, Psychological, Pharmacological Effects of AlcoholSKU: n/a.
This course focuses on the physical, psychological and pharmacological effects of alcohol on the human body and on the human condition.
Topics covered include:
- Scope and prevalence of alcohol use in the United States
- Pharmacology of alcohol
- Tolerance and withdrawal issues
- Predisposing risk factors
- Misconceptions about alcohol use
- Short- and long-term behavioral effects
- Health consequences and medical complications
- Alcohol use during pregnancy
20 Hours – $125
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.