Florida CAC 270-hour Required Content TrainingSKU: n/a.
This course includes 270 hours across the following content areas:
- Application to Practice/Professional Readiness (70 hours)
- Case Management and Referral (10 hours)
- Client, Family, and Community Education (10 hours)
- Includes 4 hours of HIV/AIDs education and 2 hours of domestic violence education
- Clinical Evaluation (25 hours)
- Counseling (30 hours)
- Documentation (10 hours)
- Ethical and Professional Responsibilities (30 hours)
- Treatment Planning (15 hours)
- Understanding Addiction/Treatment Knowledge (70 hours)
270 Hours – $2160
Please contact our office for information regarding payment plan options or to purchase individual content area sections.
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.