Illinois 10-hour Race and EquitySKU: n/a.
This course offers a conceptual framework for working with diverse cultural groups in a substance abuse treatment setting.
Topics covered include:
- Definitions and terminology
- General principles for delivering culturally competent treatment services
- Access to care issues and barriers to treatment
- Core competences and skills
- Self-assessment for individual cultural competence
- Behavioral health treatment for major racial and ethnic groups
10 Hours – $115
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.