Ohio CDCA –> LCDC II / LCDC III / LICDC / LICDC-CS 110 hour Required Content TrainingSKU: n/a.
This course includes 110 hours of addiction education required to advance from the CDCA to the LCDC II, LCDC III, or LICDC.
Topics covered include:
- Theories of Addiction – 14 hours
- Counseling Procedures/Strategies with Addicted Populations – 8 hours
- Group Process and Techniques with Addicted Populations – 18 hours
- Assessment and Diagnosis of Addiction – 18 hours
- Relationship Counseling with Addicted Populations – 24 hours
- Pharmacology – 18 hours
- Prevention Strategies – 12 hours
- Treatment Planning – 5 hours
- Ethics – 3 hours
110 Hours – $880
Please contact our office for information regarding payment plan options or to order individual content sections.
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.