Oregon CADC II/III 270-hour Required Content TrainingSKU: n/a.
This course includes 270 hours of alcohol, drug, and addiction education. Please note, this course does not include the face-to-face content required for Basic Counseling Skills (15 hours) or Group Counseling Skills (15 hours) sections.
Topics covered include:
- Alcohol and Drug Pharmacology (25 hours)
- Infectious Disease Risk Assessment and Risk Reduction (20 hours)
- Counseling Ethics (20 hours)
- Clinical Evaluation ASAM (25 hours)
- Enhancing Motivation for Change (15 hours)
- Group Therapy (15 hours)
- Cultural Diversity/Counseling Diverse Populations (25 hours)
- Co-Occurring Disorders (40 hours)
- Addiction Treatment Evidence-Based Practices (30 hours)
- Medication-Assisted Treatment for Alcohol and Opioid Dependence (25 hours)
- Trauma-Informed Care (30 hours)
270 Hours – $2160
Please contact our office for information regarding payment plan options, to purchase individual content sections, or to find out about our next Zoom training.