Virginia Board of Counseling CSAC-A to CSAC 120-hour Required Content TrainingSKU: n/a.
This course includes 120 hours of addiction education required to advance from the CSAC-A to the CSAC.
Topics covered include:
- Dynamics of Human Behavior – 8 hours
- Signs and Symptoms of Substance Abuse – 10 hours
- Counseling Theories and Techniques – 10 hours
- Continuum of Care and Case Management Skills – 12 hours
- Recovery Process and Relapse Prevention Methods – 6 hours
- Professional Orientation and Ethics – 6 hours
- Cultural Competency – 12 hours
- Trauma and Crisis Intervention – 8 hours
- Pharmacology of Abused Substances – 12 hours
- Co-Occurring Disorders – 10 hours
- Substance Abuse Counseling Approaches and Treatment Planning – 8 hours
- Group Counseling – 10 hours
- Prevention, Screening, and Assessment of Substance Use and Abuse – 8 hours
120 Hours – $960
Each content area may be purchased individually for $150 each.
Please contact our office for information regarding payment plan options or to purchase individual content area sections.
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.