Wisconsin Substance Abuse Professional Responsibility – 60 hoursSKU: n/a.
This course focuses on standards of conduct or professional behavior expectations for counselors, supervisors and prevention workers.
Topics covered include:
- Legal issues specific to substance use disorder professional practice
- Patient welfare as a primary concern
- Responsibility for professional competence and professional development
- Participation in ongoing supervision and consultation
- Counselor values and self−care
- Relationships with other professionals and institutions and the establishment of limits and boundaries in the patient relationship
- Impact of specific cultural, ethnic and racial influences and expectations
60 Hours – $420
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.