Preventing Drug Abuse among Children and AdolescentsSKU: n/a.
This course focuses on research-based principles for preventing alcohol and drug abuse among children and adolescents.
Topics covered include:
- Patterns of drug use among children and adolescents
- Risk and protective factors among children and adolescents
- Community-based prevention models
- Applying prevention principles to drug abuse prevention programs
- Models of research-based prevention programs
- Principles of substance abuse prevention for early childhood
- Characteristic features of early childhood interventions
- Universal, selective, and tiered early intervention substance abuse prevention programs
25 Hours – $140
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.