Wisconsin Substance Abuse Professional Responsibility – 20 hoursSKU: n/a.
This course focuses on legal issues, ethical principles and professional considerations commonly faced in addiction counseling.
Topics covered include:
- Ethical principles and legal issues in addiction counseling
- Counselor-client relationships
- Boundary issues
- Counselor impairment and counselor wellness
- Clinical supervision and counselor competence
- Continuing education and professional readiness
- Federal Confidentiality Regulations (42 CFR Part 2)
- The HIPAA Privacy Rule
- Application of NAADAC Code Ethics in professional practice
20 Hours – $140
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.