California LAADC/LAADC-S 300-Hour Required Content TrainingSKU: n/a.
Topics covered include:
- Psychopharmacology and physiology of addiction (50 hours)
- Clinical evaluation and psychopathology (50 hours)
- Counseling psychotherapy for addiction (50 hours)
- Case management (50 hours)
- Client education (50 hours)
- Professional responsibility law and ethics (50 hours)
300 Hours – $2400
Please contact our office for information regarding payment plan options or to purchase individual content area sections.
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.