California Section 1: Abnormal Psychology/Introduction and OverviewSKU: n/a.
Topics covered include:
- Biopsychosocial factors that contribute to the development of substance use disorders
- The patterns and progression of substance use disorders
- Cultural/lifestyle considerations
- Theories of personality and human development
- Family dynamics
- Treatment and recovery approaches
- Program planning and client education
- Co-occurring disorders
- Integrated treatment approaches for dually diagnosed individual
45 Hours – $350
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.