California Section 3: Law and Ethics_lpSKU: n/a.
This course will examine legal and ethical considerations commonly faced when working in the chemical dependency field.
Topics covered include:
- Legal, ethical, and professional considerations in addiction counseling
- Confidentiality of patient records
- Ethical codes of conduct
- Community prevention, education, and outreach
- Screening, intervention, and referral skills and techniques
- Crisis counseling theories and techniques
45 Hours – $350
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.