Connecticut CAC 100-hour Co-Occurring Disorder Content TrainingSKU: n/a.
This course focuses on the unique issues of substance abuse among individuals with co-occurring psychiatric disorders and best-practice philosophies for treating clients with co-occurring disorders.
Topics covered include:
- Guiding principles for treating clients with co-occurring disorders
- Assessment and diagnostic criteria
- Psychopharmacology and psychotherapeutic medications
- Treatment settings and models
- Strategies and techniques for working with co-occurring disorder populations
- Dual recovery and mutual self-help support programs
- Workforce development and staff support
- Special populations
100 Hours – $450
Please contact our office for information regarding payment plan options.