Counseling 50-Hour TrainingSKU: n/a.
This course focuses on best-practice philosophies for effective individual and group substance abuse counseling.
Topics covered include:
- Transtheoretical stages of change
- Principles of motivational interviewing
- Adapting motivational strategies and interventions to client stage of change
- Building readiness and commitment to change
- Advantages of group treatment for substance abusing populations
- Group models commonly used in substance abuse treatment
- Criteria for placement in groups
- Assessing readiness for group
50 Hours – $245
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.