Counseling Approaches for Substance Use and Related IssuesSKU: n/a.
This course focuses on theoretical models of addiction and recovery-oriented counseling approaches to problematic substance use.
Topics covered include:
- Recovery goals for problematic substance abuse
- Recovery-oriented systems of care
- Settings for recovery-oriented counseling
- Benefits of adopting a recovery orientation
- Competencies and sociocultural considerations for recovery-oriented counseling
- Theoretical models and approaches to recovery-oriented counseling
- Providing person-centered strength-based counseling services
- Linkages to peer and community based support services
30 Hours – $175
Category: US Substance Abuse Certification Courses.